Dairy Hot Water Cylinders
We are proud to supply dairy farms throughout New Zealand with hot water cylinders that provide reliable and significant amounts of hot water at a high flow rate. With electricity costs a major concern, our dairy hot water cylinders are designed and built to ensure the best insulation and heat retention possible in the harshest New Zealand conditions.
Using copper or stainless steel barrels and high quality insulation, our dairy drawdown hot water cylinders will reliably heat water above 85 degrees for cleaning and wash downs in the milking sheds.
Our dairy hot water cylinders are certified to NZS 4604 standards, with capacities ranging from 180 to 1,500 litres. While we provide standard sizes to fit most applications, we can also make other sizes on request.
Dairy Hot Water Cylinder Options
- Certified to NZS 4604 standards
- Sizing from 180 – 1,500 litres
- Available in 600, 800, 1,000, 1,200 and 1,500 litres with stainless steel barrel and plastic case
- Available in 300 – 1200 litres with stainless steel case
- Copper or stainless steel barrels should be selected depending on water quality
Dairy hot water cylinders can be manufactured to include additional connections or heating coils to allow for heating from solar, hot water heat pumps, heat recovery systems, boilers, etc., as well as standard electric elements.